LOGYIFY INDIA is concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users (including buyers/customers whether registered or non-registered) purchasing products on Logyify India’s websites, mobile sites, or mobile applications (“Website”) on the Website and otherwise doing business with Logyify.com. “Associate Companies” here shall have the same meaning as ascribed in the Companies Act, 2013.
The type of data or information that you share with or provide to Logyify.com and that Logyify.com collects from you;
The purpose for collection of such data or information from you; Logyify.com’s information security practices and policies; and Logyify.com’s policy on sharing or transferring your data or information with third parties.
- Information collected and storage of such Information:
The Information (which shall also include data) provided by you to Logyify.com or collected from you by Logyify.com may consist of “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”.
- Personal Information
- Your address,
- Your telephone number,
- Your e-mail address or other contact information,
- Your date of birth,
- Your gender,
- Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history),
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
- Internet Protocol address,
- Any other items of “sensitive personal data or information” as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Identification code of your communication device which You use to access the Website or otherwise deal with any Logyify.com entity,
- Any other information that you provide during your registration process, if any, on the Website.
- Your contact information, if you permit the Website and/or Logyify.com app to access the address book on your device through the permission system used by your mobile platform. We may access and store names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions WITH YOU, and/or recommend products or product collections TO YOU, and/or show YOU ratings, reviews, selfies, and/or other content generated by users in your social circles, through our Services and for other purposes described in this Statement or at the time of consent or collection.
- Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of Your visit/use of our platform/website/mobile application:
- Registering as a user on the Website,
- Availing of certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an offer for sale, online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with Logyify.com’s customer service by phone, email, or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website, or,
- Otherwise doing business on the Website or otherwise dealing with any Logyify.com entity.
Logyify India shall reserve the right to use the information/data provided by you at the time of registration as a user/while purchasing a service/while opting in for a newsletter or any other such scenario. The use/application of such information/data for similar purposes by us or any of our subsidiaries will not amount to a violation of your privacy or any other rights.
You hereby agree to grant us a non-exclusive worldwide, perpetual, revocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable(through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and any media now known or not presently known, concerning your information/data.
In the case of a Minor user:
-the consent of the Parents/guardian is necessary.
“And by your consent, as the parents/guardians of the children using the website/platform/mobile application who are under 18 years of age, we may collect/use your child’s Personal Information to provide our services to you and your child. “
Any information containing data related to the personal information of minors shall only get accepted by us after the prior consent of the minor’s legal guardian.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all children.
*Such consent is deemed to be provided to us by your enrollment on the Platform/website/mobile application.
- Non-Personal Information
Logyify.com may also collect information other than Personal Information from you through the Website when you visit and/or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Logyify.com to identify you personally.
This Non-Personal Information may include:
- Your geographic location,
- Details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
- The type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, etc.),
- the operating system of Your system, device, and the Website You last visited before visiting the Website,
- The duration of Your stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access,
Ads: Logyify.com may use third-party service providers to serve ads on Logyify.com’s behalf across the internet and sometimes on the Website. They may collect Non- Personal Information about Your visits to the Website, and Your interaction with our products and services on the Website.
You hereby represent to Logyify.com that
- The information you provide to Logyify.com from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current, and updated and you have all the rights, permissions, and consents as may be required to provide such information to Logyify.com.
- You’re providing the Information to Logyify.com and Logyify.com’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access, or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third-party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders, and decrees.
Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than the Republic of India but in compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on a commercially reasonable basis require such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information/data.
- The purpose of collecting, using, storing, and processing Your Information
Logyify.com collects, uses, stores and processes Your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage, or processes in accordance with the consent of the user) connected with a function or activity of each of Logyify.com entities and shall include the following:
- to facilitate Your use of the Website or other services of Logyify.com entities;
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website;
- to provide You with information about products and services available on the Website and to send You information, materials, and offers from Logyify.com;
- to send You important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, policies and/or other administrative information;
- to send You surveys and marketing communications that Logyify.com believes may be of interest to You;
- to personalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, products, and offers tailored to Your preferences;
- to help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- if You purchase any product or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
- for proper administering of the Website;
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website)
- to improve the services, content, and advertising on the Website;
- To provide value-added services such as Single Sign-On. Single Sign On shall mean a session/user authentication process that permits a user to enter his/her name or mobile number or e-mail address or any combination thereof and password in order to access multiple websites and applications;
- to facilitate various programmers and initiatives launched by Logyify.com or third-party service providers and business associates
- to analyze how our services are used, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, to facilitate payments
- to conduct academic research and surveys
- to protect the integrity of the Website;
- to respond to legal, judicial, and quasi-judicial processes and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences, etc.;
- to permit third parties who may need to contact users who have bought products from the Website to facilitate installation, service, and any other product-related support;
- to implement information security practices;
- to determine any security breaches, computer contaminants, or computer viruses;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
- to undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of an investigation or internal audit;
- to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any Website or by Logyify.com;
[Individually and collectively referred to as (“Purposes”)]
You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Information so collected is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of each of the Logyify.com entities or any person on their respective behalf, and the collection of information is necessary for the Purposes.
- Sharing and disclosure of Your Information
- The Services are not available to You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that Logyify.com may transfer, share, disclose, or part with all or any of Your Information, within and outside of the Republic of India to various Logyify.com entities and to third-party service providers/partners/banks and financial institutions for one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law. In such a case, we will contractually oblige the receiving parties of the Information to ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by Logyify.com under applicable law.
- in may also share Personal Information if Logyify.com believes it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions, or our policies.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- You further agree that such disclosure, sharing, and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to you or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party.
- We hereby clarify that we work with institutions, sellers, partners, and other service providers, including (but not limited) to those who deliver products or services such as contact information verification, website hosting, data analysis, providing infrastructure, information technology services, auditing services, and other similar services, in different industries and categories of business under lawful contracts instituted between similar third parties and Company to amend our product and services. Accordingly, we may share your Information with such service providers to provide you with Services.
- Links to third-party websites
- Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites, or any third-party electronic communication service may be provided on the Website which is operated by third parties and is not controlled by, affiliated to, or associated with, Logyify.com unless expressly specified on the Website.
Business / Assets Sale or Transfers
- You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
- Further Acknowledgements are clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Logyify.com policies and practices with respect to the Information;
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (“Marks”) are the property of Logyify.com You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Logyify.com.
- provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- provides for disclosure of Information; and
- Provides reasonable security practices and procedures.